What's on this blog ?

This blog will contain easy articles, easy to follow, easy to read, easy to practice with some tips in information technology areas. Why do I choose easy themes ? Some people think that infomation technology is very difficult to understand. This blog will make you love in information technology. So, what's next ?

Some years ago, I wrote a scientific study...no, no, no, a theory again...wait a minute :) I will not discuss the theory. Yes, I agree with you, let's go with the easy thing. You just need to have a requirement model, a conceptual model and a usage model. I haven't name the models so far....what about RCU (=Requirement, Conceptual, Usage) ? I hope the name is self-explanatory, this is what you want, isn't ? no more long texts to read, no more headache attending training sessions he..he..he..


In the next articles, I will use RCU to explain some SAP functionality.

Many questions posted in this very short introduction...hopefully, will make you curious about what's going on in this information tehnology era. Can it help us to make a better earth ? peace and green ? :) so stay tune.
All SAP products are trademark of SAP AG. This blog is not affiliated with nor endorsed by SAP AG.